We encourage you to share your ideas on this website by submitting a #DearNewZealand postcard with your thoughts on how to solve child poverty in our country. By submitting your ideas, you agree to abide by the following guidelines and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the #DearNewZealand website.
- #DearNewZealand postcards are openly published. Do not post anything that you wouldn’t want the world to see.
- It is inappropriate to post commercial messages and content via the #DearNewZealand website.
- You are encouraged to share your ideas about solving child poverty, but please do not deliberately and maliciously provoke contention.
- Posting inappropriate, offensive, illegal or explicit content is prohibited.
- Be yourself. Do not impersonate another person.
- Libel and defamation laws apply to #DearNewZealand. Do not post anything that could be libellous or defamatory, knowingly false, inaccurate or in violation of the law.
- By posting on #DearNewZealand you agree to indemnify and protect Variety – the Children’s Charity from any legal action brought against you as a result of your comments. Variety will not be liable for damages of any kind incurred as a result of any content posted by the public on its site.
- Variety reserves the right not to publish, or to remove any comments, at its sole discretion. Variety is not required to disclose any reason for not publishing or removing comments, and its decision is final.
- For more information, read #DearNewZealand’s full Terms and Conditions.